This page is an extension of the Help file for Joris Dorman’s Score programme, with more examples of scoring, and a guide for using it with NAF tournaments.
The Score programme can be found here.
There is a rezipped filed (which should hopefully work) including Khorne and Bretonnians and a few additional files here.
Joris has said that he is happy for anyone to use the source code to make any changes they feel would benefit Score users. See TFF for his caveat as regards the age of the coding.
The source code can be found here:http://www.jorisdormans.nl/res/score_source_code.zip
This area contains:
- The main help file, which probably won’t be substantially changed except for putting in links to other pages. This is to help people who are used to using the main help file.
- Examples of scoring codes used by different tournaments
- How to personalise the outputs
- Uploading your tournament results to the NAF site
- The Spanish Version is now available, thanks to DarthBlu!