The Majors started life as the 4 Blood Bowl tournaments from the Blood Bowl rulebook, but this has changed over time.
- The Blood Bowl, now known as the NAF Championship, took place at Warhammer World in Nottingham, UK until 2012. In May 2013 it was still in Nottingham, but moved to a shiny new venue. The NAF Championship has its own page on this website.
- The Chaos Cup is based in Chicago, USA, and full details can be found on its own website.
- The Spike trophy takes place in Canada. Spike and the Chaos Cup are scheduled within a week of each other, to encourage travellers to attend both.
- The Dungeonbowl is the German Major, held each year in Dusseldorf.
- CanCon is the Australian Major, introduced in 2005 to recognise the large Blood Bowl community who otherwise would not have access to a Major.
The Winners of these illustrious tournaments have their names recorded in the annals of history!
In addition, the NAF holds a World Cup every 4 years – in Nottingham 2007, Amsterdam 2011, and Lucca in 2015. Find the winners of that and the Eurobowl here. World Cup 3 had its own dedicated website.